Following is the text of a email that went out on the 16 Jan 13:
I We am sorry for the test emails you are receiving I am in the process of fixing my email group listings. Take it from me, never change you computer system without having a backup copy of your address book, enough about that.
All going well within a week or two I will be able to give you concrete info on the next reunion . What I can tell you is:
- The reunion will be in Caloundra
- Accommodation will be the Caloundra Waterfront Holiday Park ( The old Hibiscus caravan park). Please don’t ring as yet as final arrangements and dates have not been made. However, following is their web site so you can have a bit of a look. http://www.caloundraholidaypark.com.au/
- Dates, some time between school holidays and Easter 2014.
- Reunion dinner at the moment will be at the Caloundra Power Boat Club, http://www.caloundrapowerboat.com.au/ if they are not booked out. There are plenty of venues that will take us on. More to follow.
- The dinner is the only official event we will organising, the feedback from the last reunion is telling us we over-organised the event. There are plenty of things to do and places to go on the Sunshine Coast it would be impossible to please all so we will be leaving it up to you. http://www.visitsunshinecoast.com.au/travel-information/visitor-information-centres This web site will give you all the information you need about the Sunshine Coast. We will have people from some of the venues at the registration so you can have a bit of a chat with them.
- Memorabilia will be kept to a minimum (also from feedback) stubby holder and cap, maybe.
I will try and get the blog site up and running, I am having some trouble with it. I will inform you when it is going. Please pass this info on to anyone you know who is not on the internet.
Feel free to contact us through email any time with any ideas you may have.
We hope you are all well